University and College Bus Passes

If you’re an eligible student, your school will provide you with a PRESTO card and a voucher code. Once you’ve obtained your PRESTO card and redeemed your voucher, you can use your pass during the eligibility period for unlimited travel on any HSR bus, Trans-Cab (additional fee applies) or ATS/DARTS vehicle (if you’re eligible).

When boarding the vehicle, you must present your valid student ID card and tap your PRESTO card containing your validated pass.

These Colleges and Universities offer transit passes to students