Was your home hit hard by the recent heavy rainfall on April 20, 2017, causing flooding to your basement?
The following Colleges and Universities offer bus passes to students:
- McMaster University
- Mohawk College
- Redeemer College
McMaster University students
If you are a full time undergraduate or graduate student at McMaster University, your bus pass is included in your student fees and will entitle the holder to unlimited travel from September until August.
Mohawk College students
Your bus pass is included in your student fees. A Mohawk College Student Photo ID with applicable HSR Validation Sticker will entitle the holder to unlimited travel.
- Students will receive their validation sticker at time of registration.
- Place the validation sticker on your student card. Show the driver your student card when you get on the bus.
- Validation stickers have unique serial numbers identifying the user.
- Stickers are non-transferable. Do not use a validation sticker that belongs to someone else.
- Anyone selling or distributing validation stickers is subject to criminal charges in accordance with the Criminal Code of Canada and can also be charged under the Student Code of Conduct.
- Your validation sticker must be visible on your Student Card.
- Mutilated, faded or illegible stickers will not be accepted
- Operators will confiscate your Student ID card when misused and students will be required to pay the full adult fare.
Redeemer University College Pass
An annual fee is paid for a Redeemer University College Transit Pass validation sticker and provides R.U.C. students unlimited, free use of all HSR regular service from September 2, 2014 to April 25, 2015.
Students must show their Redeemer University College Student Photo ID Card (with the current validation sticker properly affixed) each time they board an HSR bus.
- Date modified: