Ti-Cats Ticket to Ride Program
Ticket to Ride
HSR in partnership with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats, is continuing the very successful promotion that started in 2005.
Tiger-Cats fans will be allowed to board HSR vehicles 2 hours prior to kick off free of charge with a valid game ticket.
- Saturday, May 27, 4 pm
- Friday, June 23, 7:30 pm
- Saturday, July 8, 7 pm
- Friday, July 21, 7:30 pm
- Saturday August 5, 7 pm
- Thursday, August 17, 7:30 pm
- Monday, September 4, 3:30 pm
- Saturday, September 16, 4 pm
- Saturday, September 30, 7 pm
- Friday, October 13, 7 pm
In addition to regularly scheduled HSR service, there will be Express Shuttle services from three different locations. The shuttle will travel to and from Tim Hortons Field for all Tiger-Cats home games (including post-season). The locations allow Ticats fans to utilize "Park and Ride" lots.
Lime Ridge Mall
North end of the mall by old Sears location and Lime Ridge Mall Transit Terminal Platform #5
Southwest corner of the mall parking lot (corner of Queenston Road and Kenora Avenue)
Transit terminal platform, easternmost bus stop (route 10 bus stop)
To the game
- First trip departs the three locations two hours prior to the game start time.
- Last trip departs the three locations 30 minutes prior to game start time.
- At least two vehicles will be allocated to each of the routes and depart at least every 30 minutes. The time interval between the two shuttles traveling in the same direction will depend on the travel time required to and from Tim Hortons Field.
From the game
- First trip back to the three park & ride locations departs approximately 15 minutes after the game has ended.
- All shuttles will now drop off passengers westbound on Cannon Street, in front of the stadium concourse in between Balsam Avenue North and Melrose Avenue North. In order from west to east:
- Lime Ridge Mall - closest to Melrose Avenue
- University Plaza - at centre of stadium concourse
- Eastgate Square - closest to Balsam Avenue