Schedule changes effective as of June 28, 2020
Saturday Level of Service on Weekdays
The Saturday level of service on weekdays will continue with the following exceptions:
- 2 - BARTON Weekdays - Additional early morning trips leaving Hunter Street GO Terminal eastbound at 4:30 and 4:45 am and leaving Bell Manor Loop westbound at 5:20 and 5:35 am.
- 12 - WENTWORTH, 18 - WATERDOWN and 52A - DUNDAS Local will continue to operate on their usual weekday schedules.
- Stoney Creek Industrial extra will continue operation as per the usual one trip in the early morning to the Industrial area east of Fruitland Road.
- 20 - A LINE EXPRESS will operate on a 30-minute frequency during the am and pm peak periods only.
- 22 - UPPER OTTAWA will operate on a Saturday schedule to Upper Ottawa at Rymal. During the day and evening, including morning and afternoon peaks, a shuttle will operate from Upper Ottawa at Rymal and service regular bus stops in the Red Hill Business Park. Trans-Cab will continue to operate all day on Saturdays and Sundays. Service will be provided to Country Wide Recycling (900 Nebo Road, west side, north of Dickenson) on a demand only basis in the morning (6 to 8 am) and every trip in the pm (4 to 6 pm) An additional early morning trip #22 Upper Ottawa trip will leave MacNab Terminal at 5:20 am.
- 44 - RYMAL will operate on a Saturday schedule, with all trips extended to the Ancaster Business Park.
Saturday and Sunday service levels will remain unchanged, with the exceptions of the revisions below.
Additional Changes to Schedules
- 1 - KING Weekdays - Evening service between 7 and 10 pm is reduced to every 15 minutes.
- 3 - CANNON Weekdays and Saturdays - Late Evening service after 10 pm has been eliminated. Service is reduced in the early morning in the off-peak direction (outbound from downtown). The Saturday mid-day frequency is reduced to every 30 minutes, to match the weekday service level.
- 4 - BAYFRONT Sundays - The late evening service level will be reduced. Service is reduced in the early morning in the off-peak direction (outbound from downtown).
- 5 - DELAWARE Saturdays and Sundays - The frequency on the common portion of the route will be reduced to every 12 minutes from 6 am to 9 pm on Saturdays and from 9 am to 6 pm on Sundays. The frequency on the three tails in each end will be 36 minutes during these times.
- 6 - ABERDEEN Sundays - The last trip from downtown will be 10 pm.
- 7 - LOCKE Weekdays and Saturdays - The service is cancelled after 10 pm.
- 8 - YORK Weekdays and Saturdays - The service is cancelled after 10 pm.
- 9 - ROCK GARDENS Sundays - The service span is reduced by two hours in the afternoon/evening.
- 11 - PARKDALE Saturdays and Sundays - The service in the early morning is reduced to every 60 minutes.
- 16 - ANCASTER Saturdays - The last westbound trip from the Ancaster Meadowlands will be 6:10 pm.
- 18 - WATERDOWN Weekdays and Saturdays - The service span in the evening is reduced by approximately one hour.
- 33 - SANATORIUMm Weekdays - The service in the late evening is reduced to every 60 minutes.
- 34 - UPPER PARADISE Weekdays - The service in the late evening is reduced to every 60 minutes.
- 35 - COLLEGE Sundays - The service is reduced in the early morning.
- 42 - MOHAWK East - This route will not operate on weekdays and Sundays. The Saturday schedule will remain the same as existing.
The following seasonal schedules will operate for the Summer
- 9 - ROCK GARDENS - This route will operate Sundays and Holidays effective Sunday, June 28. The hours of service will be reduced slightly.
- 56 - CENTENNIAL - This route will operate weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays from approximately 10 am to 6 pm. The route will not service Confederation Park and the Wave Action Pool. The City of Hamilton recently endorsed the joint Hamilton Conservation Authority and city staff recommendation to suspend operation of the Pool for the 2020 season.
- 99 - WATERFRONT SHUTTLE - This route will operate weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays using the replica trolley buses.
- 9 - ROCK GARDENS, 56 - CENTENNIAL and 99 WATERFRONT SHUTTLE will be unassigned and may be cancelled due to seasonal tourist attractions remaining closed, and/or low ridership and the resource will be re-allocated to higher demand routes on an as needed basis.
HSR Customer Service Line
Recommendations, complaints or requests?
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4 pm
Email: [email protected]
Real-time Info on the Go
Online: Visit hamilton.ca/hsrnow to plan your trip, get your bus time, find your route schedule or sign up for alerts.
Text Message: Text “HSRnow ####” (your stop number) to 25370.
Twitter: Follow @HSRnow for service cancellations and alerts.
Phone: Call 905-527-4441 to get next bus info for your stop or to speak with a representative (7:30 am to 8 pm daily).
Like us on Facebook
@HamiltonStreetRailway is the official Facebook account for HSR providing updates, news and customer service. Monitored Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm. Like us today!
- Date modified: