Schedule changes will take effect on Sunday, June 27 and will operate until Saturday, September 4.
- Reduced weekday schedules will continue to operate on routes 3, 6, 7, 8, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 33, 34, 35 and 41.
- Routes 10 - B-Line Express, 55 - Stoney Creek Central and 58 - Stoney Creek Local will operate every 10 minutes during peak periods, every 15 minutes during off-peak periods, and every 12 minutes in the evening.
- Routes 25 - Upper Wentworth and 26 – Upper Wellington will operate at a reduced 20-minute frequency.
- Route 9 - Rock Gardens service will resume on Sundays and holidays.
- Route 51 - University will operate weekdays and Saturday between August 30 and September 4 for McMaster Orientation Week.
- Route 56 - Centennial will operate daily every 60 minutes between 10 am and 6 pm, with no service to Wild Waterworks.
- Route 99 - Waterfront Shuttle will operate daily beginning Sunday, June 27 until September 6 (Labour Day). Route has been retraced to match new internal roadways at Pier 8.
- Stoney Creek Industrial bus will operate on weekday afternoons.
- Seasonal routes are subject to change based on provincial health regulations and post-secondary in-person learning plans.
- Route 10 - B-Line Express Increased evening frequency every 12 minutes
- Route 1 - King Evening schedule adjusted to align with route 10’s evening frequency
- Routes 27 - Upper James and 35 - College Additional weekday bus has been added between 9 am and 3 pm and 6 pm and 10 pm
- CANADA DAY (Thursday, July 1, 2021)
We will operate on a Sunday level of service
- CIVIC HOLIDAY (Monday, August 2, 2021)
We will operate on a Sunday level of service
(Re)envision’s Draft Guiding Principles
We want to hear from you! Based on feedback from the community, we have drafted six Guiding Principles that will lay the foundation for our future action plans, such as new features for our service, a reconfigured network and routes that will be implemented over time, as well as customer experience improvements.
We want to hear your feedback to make sure we have identified the right solutions that will improve your experience on transit. Learn more and share your feedback on the draft Guiding Principles.
Bus Stop Seat Pilot
Have you had a chance to try out one of our new prototypes of the bus stop pole and bench combination that we're pilot-testing in Hamilton? The original prototype bench was temporarily installed at the stop on Upper James at Rymal (northbound side) for customers to test and provide feedback. This frequently used stop was chosen in order to increase awareness by a larger number of customers.
Additional benches have been installed at the following existing stop locations throughout the City that meet the criteria of not having enough space for conventional benches:
- Whitney at Rifle Range
- Longwood at King
- Stinson at Emerald
- Stinson at Wellington
- Highland at First Road W
- 590 Arvin Ave
- Dewitt at Arvin Ave
- Fiddlers Green at Oakley
- Governors Rd at Overfiled
This prototype combination of a bus stop pole and a bench for customer seating as a potential solution where conventional benches cannot be installed due to a lack of space. These are not intended for stops on major arterials or where other stop infrastructure (shelters, benches) are already in place.
Learn more about our Bus Stop Seat Pilot and let us know your thoughts about the pilot by completing our survey.
Summer Construction Impacts
Summer is here! Although we all tend to look forward to the warmer weather that this season brings, summer also means the start of many construction projects around the City. During the summer months, HSR routes can be impacted by construction. To keep up to date on HSR service impacts, please visit the HSR detour page on our website for upcoming and ongoing scheduled detours.
Also, follow @HSRnow on Twitter for automated service alerts, detours, summer construction impacts, and more.
HSR Customer Service Line
Share your feedback with us, Monday-Friday, 8-4 pm (excluding holidays):
Email: [email protected]
Real-time Info on the Go
Online: Visit hamilton.ca/hsrnow to plan your trip, get your bus time, find your route schedule or sign up for alerts.
App: Use our free mobile app, HSRnow, to plan your trip from A-to-B and to get real-time next bus information for close-by stops.
Text Message: Text “HSRnow ####” (your stop number) to 25370. Standard message rates may apply.
Twitter: Follow @HSRnow for service cancellations and alerts.
Phone: Call 905-527-4441 to get next bus info for your stop or to speak with a representative (7:30 am to 8 pm daily).
Like us on Facebook
@HamiltonStreetRailway is the official Facebook account for HSR providing updates, news and customer service. Monitored Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm. Like us today!
- Date modified: