For general COVID-19 Vaccine information:
- Call Provincial Vaccine Info Line at 1-888-999-6488 (TTY 1-866-797-0007)
- Ask your health care provider
- Book appointment with SHN to speak with a doctor online or call 416-438-2911 ext. 5738
- Book appointment with Sick Kids Hospital to speak with a pediatric nurse about COVID-19 vaccines for youth.
For COVID-19 Vaccine booking information:
Call 905-974-9848, option 7
Email [email protected]
Book Vaccine Appointment
Book online for the bivalent booster if you have:
- Ontario health card (green photo OR red and white)
- Email address OR cell phone that receives SMS messages (texts)
Ensure you are eligible to receive the bivalent booster dose.
Can't access? Call COVID-19 Hotline. Translation services available.
After-Action Report - COVID-19 Pandemic Response
The City of Hamilton’s After Action Report - COVID-19 Pandemic Response was informed through the feedback and documentation of the Mayor, Council and Emergency Operations (EOC) Management Team members, and is meant to inform the response to future emergencies.
The After-Action Report intends to:
- Review the EOC’s response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Identify gaps, best practices, successes, challenges, barriers, and opportunities for improvement that contributed to the COVID-19 response; and
- Develop recommendations for future emergencies, including pandemics