Enhanced Public Health Measures in Place
As of November 16, in accordance with Reopening Ontario Act, 2020, The City of Hamilton has moved to the “Control” – Red category within the Provincial COVID-19 Response Framework and Hamilton Public Health Services is requiring all sports and recreational facilities put the following additional measures in place.
These measures apply to all recreation centres, indoor pools, arenas, and community halls and include:
- Maximum of 50 people per facility in all combined facility spaces
- Reservations are required for entry
- Screening and contact tracing for all individuals within the facility
- Limited 90-minute duration of stay
- No spectators permitted (exemption for 1 caregiver of children under 18 if facility capacities allows)
Registered Program Update
Registered programs have been cancelled for the remainder of the Fall session in order to comply with the new facility maximum occupancy criteria.
Credits will be issued for registered programs and refunds will be issued by request. Please email at [email protected] to request your refund.