Update: Two down-bound lanes open for Claremont Access. Sherman Access is reduced to one lane.
These medical advisories were issued by Hamilton's Public Health Services in the past three months:
- March 23, 2017: Cluster of E. coli Non-0157 Cases (PDF, 63 KB)
- March 13, 2017: Increased Mumps Activity (PDF, 56 KB)
- February 17, 2017: Interim Eligibility for Publicly Funded Tubersol for Tuberculosis Skin Testing (PDF, 100 KB)
- February 7, 2017: Public Health Services Investigates Rabid Cat (PDF, 41 KB)
- January 5, 2017: Carfentanil in Hamilton (PDF, 99 KB)
- December 8, 2016: Influenza Activity Update (PDF, 77 KB)
- November 10, 2016: Criteria for Publicly Funded Influenza Vaccines in Ontario, 2016-2017 (PDF, 44 KB)
- October 27, 2016: Revised Publicly Funded Immunization Schedules for Ontario (PDF, 29 KB)
- October 11, 2016: Infection Protection and Control (IPAC) Lapse Resources (PDF, 214 KB)
- October 6, 2016: Follow-up to: Introduction of Ontario’s publicly funded shingles immunization program (PDF, 29 KB)
Are you looking for previous medical advisories? Contact us by email: email@example.com.
- Date modified: